OpenVSP is an open source project. That means that everyone is free to benefit from all the work that has gone into making it great. It also means that everyone has the oportunity to participate in the open source process and help make OpenVSP even better.
The OpenVSP community needs your help. From creating models to testing new releases, improving documentation, and answering questions on the mailing list, you don't have to be a developer to contribute; don't worry, we need developers too.
- Any and all VSP related discussion is welcome in the VSP Google Group
- The VSP Wiki provides all kinds of user-editable information
- The source for VSP is available through Github
- An issue tracker for bug notifications and feature requests is available through Github
- A high-level development roadmap outlines the direction VSP is headed
- Contribute your models to the VSP Hangar. Sign in here.